How to extend a line:
A line can be extended to meet other lines or objects precisely at their boundaries. In this tutorial we will use the extend symbol from the modify tool bar.
1. Select the extend symbol from the modify menu.
2. Select the intersected object to extend to.
3. Hit Enter.
4. Select the line you want to extend.
1. Select the line you want to extend. (The grip will be automatically highlighted in blue).
2. Pick a grip from the line.
3. Drag the line from the end grip or side that you want to extend. (This is also a stretch method).
If you need any further help, contact me using the contact page or visit the bulletin board site.
Please, consider making a donation If this tutorials was helpful! Any amount will be greatly appreciated. Donations are to keep the site running. All contents on the site are free of charge.